Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Park.

{12/21/2011: This was originally posted on a blog I started just for Ben. I no longer keep up with that blog, so I'm moving them all over to this one}

Took Ben to the park again today - he has such a blast on the swings! he LOVES them! He isn't frightened by going fast (not too fast) or high - he just hangs on and grins. He loves the rush of the wind on his face. We took him down the little kiddy slide but he didn't really care about it at all. He did enjoy crawling around on the grass.

I have to say, I'm so thankful I have a healthy kid. Nearly 8 months in to this life and his biggest scare was the fever he got after one round of shots. A girl I go to Bunco with has a 5 month old son who is getting tubes in his ears on Friday, as he's had 4 ear infections in 5 months. I'm go grateful that Ben is a happy, healthy little boy!!

On a totally random note, here are a few of Ben's favorite things (burst into random song here):

Favorite Toys:
measuring cups
coasters
bottle lids (from his bottles)
clothes
the curtains

Sounds He's Making:
a putt putt noise
shouting ("AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!")
mumumumumumumumumum
naynaynay
wwwwwwwwwwooooooah!
growling

No comments:

Post a Comment