Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Intro


Hello!

Sarah stole this idea from a co-worker. We started this blog because we want to try to connect with more friends and family that we don't get to talk to that often. Hopefully you guys will think it's a great idea and start blogs of your own that we can read and stay current in your lives! It's kind of like myspace, but without all the viruses (and blogspot isn't blocked by Sarah's work, and myspace is...meanies).

Anyway, not much new in the Life Beesley. For some of you that may not know, we just recently moved to Idaho from Washington. we're adjusting to life here in the desert. Nick is attending ITT Tech in the evenings 3 nights a week, working towards his bachelors degree in Software Design. He also works for a company called EDS during the day - he provides technical support for HP products. Sarah was able to find a job sort of similar to what she was doing in Washington (she used to be a home owners insurance underwriter). She now works for a very small insurance agents office.

I suppose that's it for the first blog. We'll each get on here periodically and update with new stuff in our lives.

~Nick & Sarah


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! I shall post some stuff but must run now as the Boss is getting antsy.
    Love ya!
    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah and Nick, love the idea too. I am here in Renton working, so can't make this too long. How is the snow situation there in Boise? It is melting off in Walla Walla, but our ski area has more than it has since I started skiing. Take care for now, once I am home I will post some pictures. Love, Melani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a fabulous idea. If I only knew how to set up a blog I could be cool like you 2!
    When Marshall gets home he can show me and we will set up a page. Take care and stay warm. Love, Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete