Monday, June 24, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Burgers with baked beans & sweet potato wedges

Photo via Skinny Taste
Tuesday: Anniversary Dinner!  Happy 8th anniversary to us! :)

Wednesday: Bacon-Wrapped Teriyaki Chicken Skewers with rice pilaf & a green salad
Photo via Our Best Bites
Thursday: Stuffed Shells with green beans & garlic toast

Friday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato Soup

Saturday: Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki with white rice & steamed broccoli
Photo via Lake Lure Cottage Kitchen
Sunday: Matthew's 1st Birthday Party!!!

WOW.

I honestly had no idea how many Teriyaki style dishes I'd planned for this week til I started typing them out.  Apparently the family menu planner (moi) is craving teriyaki.  Oh, somebody, PLEASE bring me some Oshio Teriyaki from Enumclaw?  'Scuse me, I gotta go wipe the drool off my chin now... ;)

1 comment:

  1. We've had the OBB teriyaki skewers several times and love them. FYI - the recipe makes WAY more than you will actually be able to eat. Great for leftovers. :)

    ReplyDelete