Thursday, August 7, 2008

Scentsy!

So, I'm doing something I've never done before and never really considered before. I'm going to join the Scentsy team and become a consultant. A gal I met through a guy Nick works with (Nick works with Cobi and Kyme is Cobi's wife) is a Scentsy consultant, so I had her help me throw a party. It wasn't a very big event, just a few people ended up being able to come, but I had such a great time. It've very relaxed and just a good time. There's no sales pitch, Kyme just set out her product and kind of hung out - she was there to answer any questions we had (how does it work, how long do the scents last, etc). The product really sells itself.

I'm just simply in love with it. It's so easy to use and well, I just love it. It doesn't cost much to get started and it's really low pressure. You have a sales quote that they'd like to you reach to remain active but if you don't, oh well. No fee, no penality, no loss of future commissions. You simply go inactive and you get to keep your kit.

My friend Susan is coming up from Ohio at the end of the month and she & I are going to meet with Kyme and sign up! Scentsy is fairly new and while it's taken off here in the west, it hasn't quite caught up in the east yet. Susan will have a huge market all to herself. Hopefully it's a hit!

1 comment:

  1. yay...yay!!!
    I'll buy some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete