Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, good Daylight Savings Time morning to you! I hope everyone had a great weekend - our was nothing too spectacular, but I'll update you anyway.

Friday night was Halloween! Happy belated Halloween! We ended up just staying at home and handing out candy. We didn't get nearly as many trick-or-treaters as I would have thought - we still have about half of our candy left. During the trick-or-treaters, we tried to watch the Ghost Hunters live Halloween special, but it was AWFUL. They had special guests (one from the SciFi network and then some idiot wrestler) and it felt like the entire show was spent standing around, plugging these other peoples shows instead of actually GHOST HUNTING. Anyway, we attempted to find a cheesy horror movie for our nightly entertainment, but there wasn't really anything on.

Saturday we went to Connor's first basketball game. While Connor was playing, I took the girls outside to play at the playground. Connor's team won (YAY!!!!) and Jamie, Carin & Connor headed off to go hunting while Nick & I gathered up the girls and took them to my mom's by way of McDonalds. 2 Happy Meals and a half our of playing at PlayLand we headed off to my mom's. After we dropped the girls off, we headed out to grocery shop. That was pretty much the highlight of our day on Saturday.

Sunday we got up and had breakfast and then headed to my parents for Packer football. They lost. Stinkers. And uh...that's it.

Well, I guess that's not it. On the 10th we're going to see the Trans Siberan Orchestra with my work. So, that'll be exciting. I have most of my order from Scentsy on Elaine's party - I should be getting the back ordered items some time this week, so I can deliver those to her. Nick's parents will be here in about 2 1/2 weeks! Nick only has about 2 weeks of school left for this quarter, so that's cool, too!

Okay, that's really it. More later if anything interesting happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment