Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hump Day!

Friday the 13th is just around the corner! Are you gonna go see the new Jason movie? We probably will not. The same dude that did the newest Texas Chainsaw Massacre is doing this one and I'm not sure I can stomach another of his movies. Ick.

Our upcoming trip to Florida is also right around the corner. However, if my much anticipated credit card doesn't arrive SOON, we won't be going. While airline tickets have decreased, car rentals have NOT. Keeping my fingers crossed that it gets here soon!!!

Susan is going to lend me her itty bitty testers to take with me, so I can share my Scentsy with the FL peeps. How awesome would it be to get some sales while I'm down there? I know it would boost me up! :-) Speaking of Scentsy - I created a seperate blog for just my Scentsy crapola. I'm not sure if I mentioned that before or not and I'm too dang lazy to scroll through my previous posts to find out. It's buyhostjoin.blogspot.com if ya wanna peek. Just a reminder....all things Scentsy are 10% off (and the current warmer & scent of the month are an EXTRA 10% off!) through the end of Feb....

Nick wants to go to a pub next weekend and watch England vs Wales in the 6 Nations Rugby Tournament. Sounds like it could be fun! We've procrastinated on our Neighborhood Watch duties and Nick's already wishing he hadn't volunteered.

Well, I guess that's it. Life just isn't that thrilling at Casa Beesley.

No comments:

Post a Comment