Wednesday, February 22, 2012

18 & 19 Weeks:

No picture & no post last week. But that's okay, it's pretty much the same as this week, so far.

I am
: 19 weeks, 2 days at time of posting
Baby is: approximately 6" crown to rump and about 8 & 1/2 ounces. This is roughly the size of a heirloom tomato.
Total weight gain: 1 pound (as far as I know)
Maternity Clothes: lovin' 'em and not lookin' back
Sleep: still not so fabulous. tossing and turning a lot.
Cravings: Nothing! :)
Best moment this week: no puking!
Worst moment this week: leg cramps. I remembered getting cramps. I forgot they were the kind that would seize my leg, start to release as is if done and then cramp back up again. for about 10 minutes. A.W.F.U.L.
Movement: some but not a whole lot
Gender: 9 days (but who's counting?!?)
Labor signs: nope!
Belly button in or out? still in!
What I miss: sleeping.
Milestones: no pukies! that's good enough for me!

Taking pictures was really hard this time. I got irritated and gave up, so this is what you get:

No comments:

Post a Comment