Friday, March 2, 2012

20 Weeks!




I am
: 20 weeks, 4 days (over half way there!)
Baby is: approximately 10" head to toes and weighs about 1 pound. This is roughly the size of a banana.
Total weight gain: 1/2 a pound. I went down some.
Maternity Clothes: from here to the end, baby
Sleep: meh. I'm so comfortable... just not all the way asleep.
Cravings: Nothing! :)
Best moment this week: we found out the gender!
Worst moment this week: well, this week was completely awful but for other reasons. The worst thing, baby related, that happened has I did puke a little. Poopy diapers + 1st thing in the morning = no.
Movement: much more than last time! this one is a busy little bugger in the evening, just like big brother!
Gender: It's a.... BOY!
Labor signs: none, whew.
Belly button in or out? still in!
What I miss: sleeping.
Milestones: gender reveal! now to start arguing about names and planning the nursery.

Other than finding out I'd lost half a pound since last month and the gender reveal, nothing too different this week from last. Now I've got to get busy on cleaning out our guest room and transforming it to a baby boy room! Lord, take pity on me! TWO boys!

Little boy is growing just the way he should. He has all the right parts, and they're all in the right places. He's breech at the moment, but he had lots of time to move around. I'm thinking Ben may have been the same way. I remember all of Ben's ultrasound pictures were blurry - he was moving around so much, it was hard to get a good picture of him. The first first image we were greeted with was his boy parts. ;) This boy is quieter during the day - we must have caught him at nap time - and we had to wiggle around a bit to confirm it was a boy, he kept his legs together the whole time!

Oh, and now that I know it's a boy, we will more than likely not have a baby shower. I kept so many of Ben's things, just in case, we don't need a whole lot. That being said, if some one wants to throw me one, I won't say no.... ;) but I'm not planning to have one. I have started a small registry on Amazon with things I'd like to have this time around.. you know.. in case you want to buy us stuff. :) Click here to view it. I'm sure I'll keep adding to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment