Thursday, May 2, 2013

Durango: Part 2

So, picking up where I left off on part 1 of our adventure, we got up on Sunday and checked out of our hotel.  We stayed right in Moab, so the drive to Arches National Park was pretty quick.  I'd been before, but I was 15 and obnoxious and I really don't remember any of it. 

Arches National Park

Nick & Ben, on the way up to one of the window arches
they made it! :)
so amazing
puuuuuuuuuuush!!
me and ma' boys 
this little guy was so very excited to be allowed to climb on all the really cool rocks
hot footing it back to the car with a now hysterical Matthew - he was clearly due for a nap.
As much fun as he had climbing on the rocks, this is pretty much how he enjoyed the rest of the park
sleep, baby, sleep



What a cool park.  If you're ever in the area, I really suggest you go in.  Nick & I would love to go back, either by ourselves or when the boys are a little older and nap times no longer need to be scheduled in.  :)

Part 3 will come eventually.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment