Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby Blabber

So last night I created a Wish List on iTunes for songs I want to put together on a little play list for the nursery. So far I have an Enya album, Jewel's new Lullaby album and some Baby Einstein instrumental songs. Here's the think to my wish list if any of you (wink, wink, nudge nudge) feel the urge to gift me some songs from it. Note: you have to have iTunes installed to view the list.

I'm finding it's hard to decide what I want to start planning for with the baby because we don't know what we're having yet. July could not get here fast enough. I found a bedding set I really like for a little girls room - here - but nothing is really jumping out at me for a boy's room. I'm not interested (so far) in the traditional animals or sports or fire engines or dogs or planes or whatnot.

I told the work yesterday the news. They're all excited and I have another offer to make a quilt.

Well, I guess that's really all the news from Casa Beesley. Nothing much exciting to report, just more of the same. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are having a GIRL!! I don't care what anyone says. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get the links to work. :-(

    And since you can't find anything for a boy, that probably means that you will be having a boy. At least if you have my luck. :-P

    ReplyDelete