- I got one of the free photo books I ordered from Pixable.com - it came out really nice! If you want one, go to Pixable.com and choose the 8x5.5 22 page photo book. You can have that site snag your pix direct from FB or from Flickr or Picasa and it'll smoosh 'em into a book for you (you also have the ability to do your layout however you want). You have to pay shipping of $2.99 but after using coupon code MKPHOTO the book itself is free. I may have to order some more - I did two, one for my mom and one for Nick's mom. I might do some more for the grandparents!
- I think Ben grew again. He seems SUPER long all of a sudden. Thing we're gonna have to bust out the tape measure and see
- He's finally mastered rolling from tummy to back. He's always known how to do it (he started doing it right on time) but I think he forgot the mechanics of it. Today he's been rolling all over the living room because he figured out where to put his arms so he can go back over. It's way cute.
- My parents are home from their cruise today! They sent me taunting photos of our favorite teriyaki place out in Enumclaw (they're a chain now! I guess there's one out in Black Diamond, too). I hope they had a good time! Me & Ben are off to fetch them at about 8:00ish.
- I've said it before, but I still think Friday night school bllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllows. Poo.
- Sleep training is going okay. I had a battle with Ben on his afternoon nap which I lost but it's okay. He fell asleep at his normal time, but we were in the car. He napped for about 20 minutes and then woke up as soon as we got home. I tried to get him back down to finish his nap but he wasn't having any of it. By that time it was after 4:30 and I didn't want him to nap anyway, since he goes to bed around 7:00. He seems to be in a good mood, so maybe he didn't need to nap when I was trying to make him.
- My sister in law is in her 3rd trimester!! I'm SO excited to meet her and find out what they're going to name her. I guess I better get going on that project I've had sitting in my dining room since like April...slacker
- I SO need a vacation. I haven't been anywhere in over a YEAR. We went to Florida in March of 09 and that's the last time I went anywhere (that little trip to Orofino in February doesn't count to me). I was hoping to get over to Seattle by the end of July but that just isn't gonna happen. Maybe in mid-August. And we DEFINITELY have to get to Florida this fall. I gotta meet the new baby and they've got to meet MY baby. ;)
okay that's all. resume with your normal activities. :-)