Thursday, December 9, 2010

Positives.

My friend Susan has a blog where she had made a commitment to post at least one positive thing every day. I harassed her tonight because she's fallen off the wagon a bit (hey, it's easy to do, but your friends are supposed to hold you accountable, right? that's my story and I'm sticking to it). I said if she could do it, I would do it.

So here you go. My positive things for today, Thursday, December 9th:

  1. I've made good progress on getting things done for Ben's party & have knocked quite a bit of things off my "to-do" list
  2. I made a really fantastic chili today that my family enjoyed (my corn mini muffins stuck to the pan and were visually unappealing but still tasted good)
  3. I had lunch with my mama
  4. I got to chat with Susan for a bit this evening (bonsu!)
  5. My son was extra cuddly today

1 comment:

  1. You did it! :) We need to keep this up everyday...or at least...every other. <3

    ReplyDelete