Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yes or No.

What's working this pregnancy...
...fruit
...caramel frappuccino's
...gummy prenatal vitamins
...spaghetti (lots & lots of spaghetti)
...ice cream with banana's & chocolate sauce
...orange juice
...Criminal Minds on TV
...late mornings
...fried egg sandwiches (with cheese and mayo)
...a sweet little boy who says "mommy k?" as I run to the kitchen sink to puke
...brownies. I keep craving them.
...watermelon

What's not working this pregnancy...
...my nose. SO over a perma-stuffy nose
...morning sickness. are we done yet or what?
...my surgery scars. they hurt as my tummy expands.
...my sciatic. it's killing me by evening.
...sore hips
...no energy
...bad skin. no thanks, pimples.
...CHICKEN. yuck.
...changing poopy diapers. ughhh....

Just a quick list of things that are oh so yes and oh so no as of my 15th week of pregnancy. 5 more weeks til gender reveal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment