Monday, August 9, 2010

Food!

{12/21/2011: This was originally posted on a blog I started just for Ben. I no longer keep up with that blog, so I'm moving them all over to this one}

Today was an AWESOME day for Ben! So many adventures - the biggest one is that he fed himself for the first time ever! I've been giving him little bits of finger food for about a week or so now and mostly he just moves it around the tray or smashes it in his fist. Today he moved the food from his hand to his mouth! I was so proud and excited! I did manage to grab a movie of the event:





After breakfast, Ben went on a crawling adventure. He started out in the living room, went around the love seat, down the hall, into the foyer and into the front room. Then he crawled most of the way back to the hall. He was a very tired little boy and slept for about 2 and a half hours. :-)

Now he's tucked into bed and there's a gorgeous lightning storm outside, mama and papa are cozy in the living room watching Forensic Files (so romantic) and sharing home made brownies. Life is pretty good for the Beesley's today!

No comments:

Post a Comment