Wednesday, August 11, 2010

High Five.

{12/21/2011: This was originally posted on a blog I started just for Ben. I no longer keep up with that blog, so I'm moving them all over to this one}


More crawling adventures for Ben today. He uses what I now call the Ben Expressway to get to the kitchen faster - there is a Ben sized space between the couch I sit on and the coffee table that he scoots through to get from the living room to the kitchen. It makes me laugh. if he starts to take off around one of the couches or the Ben Expressway to another part of the house, I like to run around and surprise him on the other side - which makes HIM laugh. :-)

Today we went over to my mom's to listen to cousin Connor's 3rd game in the Little League regional games. They won! Hooray!! While we were there, I ran out to bring back lunch and my mom played pattycake with Ben and taught him to high five. Cutest thing ever! The next thing I want to teach him to is blow kisses.

That's about all the Ben news I can think of for now. I'm going through some of the older movies I took of Ben and put on my computer but never shared and posting them on our youtube channel, rather than on my FB. You should check it periodically as I add more: http://www.youtube.com/user/we3beesleys#p/a

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment