- Peeing on the floor and then stepping in it. That's right, folks. I sent my naked child off towards the bath, he stopped to pee and then thought it would be fun to play in it. Mama disagreed. Loudly.
- Discovering his face reflected in the overflow drain in the tub. And then staring at himself. Admiring himself. Then he kissed himself.
- Finding that the toothbrush tickles. :)
- Backwards crawling. Everywhere.
- Forts in the living room - kinda fun!
- Digging through the picture box and looking at a picture of my mom and saying "nana" over and over - just about broke my heart. :( I think he misses her.
- Giving hugs to new friends at Little Gym.
- Stuffing handfuls of food into the catcher part of his bib and then giving the sign for "all done" - stinker.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Some Ben wackiness du jour: