Monday, August 17, 2009

Zoos and Baby Registry

Well this was a busy busy weekend at the Beesley house. Thursday afternoon Hannah & Emma came over to our house to stay with us for the weekend. We went to lunch and to see Aliens in the Attic and then we made dinner and took some to Nick.

Friday we went to the zoo and lunch and then the park by our house (Settlers park is SUCH an awesome park) and then we watched movies until bed time.

Saturday we went to the dollar store while NIck was in school, then we had some lunch, took the girls over to their house to go swimming and then off to the playgroud at Chief Joseph Elem. Then we watched movies until Carin's flight came in and she came to get the girls.

Sunday we headed off to Target & Babies R Us to do our registries. Then we went to Lowe's and picked up some paint samples (all shades of yellow) and then over to my parents for BBQ.

Some where in there I got sick. I didn't feel it until Sunday night and woke up feeling just awful this morning. I'm terrified to cough (and my throat is SO scratchy) because coughing leads to puking and that just isn't fun. This does explain, though, why I was so tired this weekend. I actually snuck off and left the girls with Nick a few times for a nap. :-)

Now it's Monday and I'm back at work. Ashley & George are thinking of heading out to visit us next week. I hope we can work it out and see them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment