Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Hump Day!


Well, it's Wednesday, middle of the week - but that means it just that much closer to FRIDAY!

Nick had himself a little stress out session yesterday. He went to bed with a headache, woke up with a headache and went in to work. He called me about 8:30 saying that he was headed home from work. Poor guy is just totally stressed. He switched to that new work schedule and can't seem to adjust back - he feels all rushed in the evenings he has school and is falling behind on his school work. So, I reasoned it out with him and we came up with a new schedule that will help him carve out chunks of time to do homework and he should stay on track and not feel like he's using ever minute of free time on homework.

Other than that, not too much new in our neck of the woods. Just plugging along in life. we might do the costume thing on Friday, but I have a feeling that won't happen. I mean, it's Wednesday and we haven't even talked about it since Monday when I decided I wanted to do it. Oh well. We have a ton of candy and can't wait to pass it out to all the little kiddies.

That's it. That's my news. Exciting stuff, I know, I know. Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment