Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quick Update

I was kindly reminded the other day that I haven't blogged in awhile. I don't have too much to share, but what I have - well, here it is.

My cousin Erica had her baby on Monday. They named her Liliana and she's gorgeous. I was sad I couldn't go to Erica's baby shower, but I found out about it too late. Which reminds me, I need to win the lottery so I can mail her a baby gift. :-)

Yesterday was kind of a crappy day at work. I made a pretty big mistake and I was so certain Greg was going to fire me or put me on notice that I started packing up my desk. Turns out that I'm the only one that freaked out and it ended up being okay. As a result of my UH OH I got the nicest compliments from one of the companies that we do business with (the do the premium financing for our policies). The gal emailed Greg this note:

I just wanted you both to know what a pleasure it is to work with Sarah in your office. She is always so thorough and pleasant to deal with. She is anxious to learn, and I appreciate that.
Just thought I would pass that on.
We appreciate all that you and your agency do to help us run smoothly.


That made me feel so good! It's so nice to get appreciated for your efforts.

Anyway, I have my very first Scentsy party on Sunday. Elaine sent out 30 invitations and so far has been getting a good response! I'm excited and NERVOUS about doing it - but I think it'll be a little easy for my first time, because my mom will be there. It'll help to have a familiar, friendly face. Tonight I'm getting my display all figured out and practicing my schpeel. OMG I have to talk. In front of people. In front of people that I DON'T KNOW. I must be crazy.

I guess that's it, really. I'm sure I've left something out, but I don't know what.

Hope this Wednesday finds you all happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment