Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WOOT!

I'm doing a mental boogie dance. I'd do it for real, but I'm also trying to watch the debates...love the town hall forum, by the way.

ANYWAY last week I finally got up my nerve as asked the ladies at my hypno place if I could leave some catalog's for their breakroom. They said sure. I went in for my appointment this evening and Leslie (one of the really nice ladies there) tells me she wants to put in an order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She asked if I had any books with me, and of course, I didn't (IDIOT). She had taken one of the catalog's home and all the others I left there were gone (BOOGIE DANCE!) so I said I could come by tomorrow during my lunch with my basket of smellers and she could smell and order. YIPPIE!

Maybe I'll get a party booked! That would be so AWESOME!!!!!

k bye. gotta pay attention to the debates now.

1 comment: