- The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin
- These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
- Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson
- the 1st two books in the Matched series by Ally Condie (the 3rd is out this fall)
- All three books in the Maze Runner series by James Dashner
- All three books in the Fifty Shades series by EL James
- The 1st two books in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth (and, dudes, whatever, the 3rd book isn't even written yet)
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson (aka the Bloggess)
- Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
- The Last Boyfriend (2nd book in the Inn BoonsBoro trilogy) by Nora Roberts
Lately I have been pricing crap for our upcoming garage sale. Whoopie.
Lately I have been dialing it down and keeping Ben home more. I think he was getting over-stimulated.
Lately I have been feeling incredibly tired, grouchy and pretty much done with being pregnant. Only 6 more weeks...
Lately I have been completely stuck on little brother's name. We thought we had it picked out. Then I changed my mind. But now I'm not sure. So still no idea. And no middle name at all decided on...
Lately I have been dying to start making over his room... gotta get all this crap gone, first (garage sale and/or thrift store and/or dump). At least I'm making progress on cleaning it out.
Lately I have been attempting to find a nice rocker and dresser for little brother's room that isn't incredibly expensive but still functional and appropriate for his room... I'm not having much luck.
Lately I have been thinking a lot about crafting. And then I take a nap instead.
And that's all my brain has the energy for right now. Off to take a nap! :)