Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Monday: Cranberry Chicken with rice & steamed broccoli
Tuesday: Quick & Easy Pasta Primavera with garlic toast & green beans
Wednesday: Ravioli with green beans
Thursday: Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Cinnamon Yam Mash
Friday: Meatloaf & mashed potatoes
Saturday: Pulled Pork with BBQ beans & corn
Sunday: 15 Minute Vegetarian Chili with corn bread

You might notice some repeats from last week on here - I found out that my husband was going to be out of down for most of 2 weeks (starting last week) plus we were invited to dinner one night, so I rearranged our meals to make sense for just my son (23 months) and I and pushed back to accommodate our dinner date.


1 comment:

  1. I usually wind up rearranging one or two nights on our menu, too... either something comes up or else we're just not in the mood for whatever I had planned. It still helps me to have a plan, though- if we change it, I just use something else from the freezer and bump that recipe back to the next week.

    My menu this week was Pinterest-inspired... there are so many wonderful food pictures there!  You can check my menu out HERE if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete