- ... my husband. he makes me laugh, he's my shoulder to cry on, he gets me like no one else
- ... my son. he has made the value of my own life increase by a thousand plus fold. he's my reason to better myself to be better for him.
- ... my family. our family both near and far are special and wonderful and while they may some times cause headache and drama, we love them all so very much.
- ... my house. we are rapidly outgrowing it, but it's a lovely roof over our heads and it's all ours (well, and the banks).
- ... my community. It's no secret that I'm not a fan overall of our experience in Idaho, but the location to raise a family is perfect. So much to do outdoors and so much of it is free or very inexpensive.
- ... my memories. reflecting on the past is often what gets me through today.
- ... my friends. some times you do get to choose your family and it's a wonderful thing when a friend is more than just a friend.
- ... Pinterest. :) I have gotten so many creative ideas from that site! I keep meaning to do a blog post of all the things I've created since Pinterest. Maybe I'll get around to that one day.
- ... my sense of humor. stepping away from the usual friends, family and material things - I really am grateful for my sense of humor. It keeps me sane.
- ... being able to lose myself in a book. I read and get so absorbed in the story, it feels like I really am there.
- ... I live in the US. We have our share of problems but there's no place else I'd rather live (well. Maybe New Zealand. ha ha one day)
- ... coffee. I adore coffee. there's no much better any morning than a fresh brewed cup of Starbuck's Sumatra blend with a lovely dose of hazelnut creamer swirled in.
- ... my health. I know I have some issues (namely my weight) but overall, I'm pretty healthy. Not a lot that troubles me and that's a good thing.
- ... naps. I heart naps.
- ... Google Reader. Gossip, news, random blogs and humor, all in one shot
- ... my cell phone.
- ... my car. I wish we had two working ones, but I love the one we have.
- ... friendly moms at the park who help catch my kid at the end of the slide because I'm trapped at the top
- ... Susan. I know I said a generic "friends" before but she helps me talk stuff through. Flabbergasted. :)
- ... being better about letting it go.
- ... Hobby Lobby. ha ha!
- ... people who take the time to ask "are you okay?" and are genuinely interested in the answer
- ... cute glasses since contacts & Sarah no longer seem to get along (I blame Ben for this. I didn't seem to have a problem with contacts til I had a baby)
- ... being able to find at least one thing in every day to be grateful for.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Rambled by Sarah B
I am thankful for...